IBPS CLERK- III Interview Experience

IBPS CLERK- III Interview Experience
***************************

Name- abc
Centre :- Bank of India, Sandipani, Sector - 62, Noida.
Panel - IX (3 Male & 1 Lady)
Timing : 1:00PM
Score :- 132
Documentation was done at 12:20.
They called me in at 1:30.
I walked in and closed the door behind me as one of the interviewer behave rudely with a girl over this in the panel VIII.

M1:-  what have you done in education and from where?
Ans. Bsc from Kanpur University. Explained minuscule details.
M1:- What's your permanent address?
Ans. Explained. A little they asked about my hometown and family.
M1:- Have you ever heard about 'Chetan Bhagat'?
Ans. Yes sir.
M1 :- Tell me, any 3 books' name that he wrote.
Ans. Revolution 2020, 1 night at the call centre & what young India wants.
M1 :- Have you read any of'em?
Ans. I don't like chetan bhagat's writing, I like his Editorial writing though.
M1 :- Do you read any newspaper?
Ans. Yes, times of India.
M1:- what is your score?
Ans. 132.
M1:- How you prepared for the exam.
Ans. Explained

(Then he gestured towards the M2)
He was looking at my pan card photocopy & asked me
M2 :- What is CBDT?
Ans. (I got confused in Board & Bureau) So I said I don't know.
M2 :- What is SAARC?
Ans. Explained about the Organization but couldn't recall the full form.
M3:- What is the currency of S.A.?
Ans. Rand.
M3:- Good. Tell me the name of any 2 countries whose currency is EURO.
Ans. Croatia & Italy.
M1:- What is Base RAte?
Ans. Explained with current rate. 9%
M1:- What is CRR?
Ans. Explained with current rate. 4%
M1:- What is SLR?
Ans:- Explained with current rate. 23%
M4 :- What is Nomination?
Ans. Explained.
M1:- Okay, Abc, Thank you very much. Best of luck.
Me:- goodbye sir(With a nod), goodbye mam.
Then I did exit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Program for calculating Simple Interest using the concept of Default Arguments

Program: Maximum number in three numbers in visual basic

Program for Checking whether the given number is Palindrome or not