IBPS Bank Clerk Interview Experience on 12/02/2014

My Interview was on 12/02/2014 in Lucknow Panel II of Bank of Baroda

Q1. Tell me about your family background?
I Answered
Q2. In which year have u got married?
I Answered
Q3. How many children do you have?
I Answered
Q4. What is their Ages?
I Answered
Q 5. What is MODEM?
I Answered
Q6. What is Software?
I Answered
Q7 What is Data Mining?
I Answered
 Q8. Do you know About NABARD?
I Answered
Q 9. What Are the functions of NABARD?
I Answered
Q10. kya nabard finance bhi provide karata hai?
I Can't Answered

Q 11. have you heard about refinance facilily?  
I Can't Answered

They told
Q 12. What is the difference in Cheque and DD?
I  Answered
Q 13. What is the Validity of Cheque and DD?
I  Answered
Q 14. What is difference between Public Sector and Private Sector Bank?
I  Answered
Q 15. How much percentage of total Stake are with government in case of public sector bank?
I  Answered
Q 16. Can you join a bank in rural area?
I  Answered Yes

OK Thats all.

I said Thank You Sir. And Walk outside.
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Program for calculating Simple Interest using the concept of Default Arguments

Program: Maximum number in three numbers in visual basic

Program for Checking whether the given number is Palindrome or not