IBPS CLERK- III Interview Experience

IBPS CLERK- III Interview Experience
***************************
Name- ABC
Centre :- Pnb, circle office, jalandhar.
Panel - 1 (3 Male & 1 Lady)
Timing : 8:30PM

documentation done at about 11 am , entered intvw room at 11:30

M1: so ABC from shri xyz(while looking at documents)
me: yes sir
M1: from where you have done your b.tech
me: replied
M1: ok , you are 6ft and nice physique, why dont you join Army, why bank
me: replied
M2:ok have u prepared for banking
me: yes sir, basic banking terms
M2: what is plastic money
me: replied
M2: diff bw debit card and credit card
me: replied
M3: what is cheque truncation
me: replied
M3: parameters that u hav to chk while this process
me: replied
M4(lady): punjabi to aati hogi. names of sikh gurus
me: replied
M4: bharat ratna
me: replied
M4: Bmb nd chairman
me: replied

ok u can go

ThanksABC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Program for calculating Simple Interest using the concept of Default Arguments

Program: Maximum number in three numbers in visual basic

Program for Checking whether the given number is Palindrome or not